Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Plant-Life exhibition finishes this week

Sunday 15th August is the final day Plant-Life will be on show at Redland Art Gallery, Cleveland. The exhibition has been a most wonderful experience. Every aspect of the exhibition has been handled with the utmost professionalism, which from an artists perspective is simply fantastic. I have enjoyed many discussions with local residents during the show, finding this interaction and engagement with ideas in the works one of the most rewarding aspects.

I haven't had much time yet to consider how this project will continue in the future, there are many sites still to be visited in Redlands, with an ongoing source of inspiration. Something to think about next week.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Nicola, I've had great fun looking at your website and really enjoying your work. I'm glad you had a good time with your exhibition; I'm only sad I've missed it! Best wishes, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm glad you enjoyed the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a truly wonderful exhibition Nicola. I hope there were abundant red dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katrina,
    Thank you for coming to the exhibition and your support, quite a few yellow dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Candice, Yellow is the more subtle equivalent for non-commercial galleries. The indication is the same though, regardless of colour :-)

    ReplyDelete