Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Site Lines at Spiro Grace Art Rooms

Nicola Moss, ‘Life on the edge. Acrylic, charcoal frottage and natural ochre on hand cut papers, rice paper and stonehenge paper, 74x170cm archival framed. ©2011.

The past few weeks have just flown by. Yesterday I delivered artworks for my exhibition at Spiro Grace Art Rooms in Spring Hill. I was excited to see the works all framed with beautiful shadow box edges and soft white space around them. A small hiccup with transport was helped out generously by the staff at Chapman and Bailey, Thank you!

Site Lines opens this Friday, 6-8pm, if you are in the Brisbane area and would like to check it out, it would be great to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful and intriguing piece. If I were not a half world away, I would love to come see. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete