Monday, October 31, 2011

The wrap up

I'm back home unpacking cases, getting use to the humid Queensland weather and thinking about my month away. I had a great time on residence at Montsalvat with many positive experiences. The opportunity to collaborate on work with Susan Buret was a big positive. Without locations like Montsalvat it would be difficult to achieve the results we did. Making large scale works for an upcoming exhibition and truly having the ability to work together on pieces. It takes a level of respect and trust between artists for this to work, having said that I can highly recommend collaborating with another artist, it's a 1+1=3 outcome.

A big thank you to the team of staff at Montsalvat.
Also thanks to my family, it was lovely to spend a bit more time with you.

Now onto work for my next show...with a bit of Montsalvat inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. good to hear you made it home safe and sound - especially given the qantas quarrel..

    looking forward to seeing some of the outcomes of your time away...

    ReplyDelete