Thursday, July 5, 2012

In the studio

It's that time of year again....focused studio time. I'm working on paintings for my next solo exhibition, a series inspired by a trip earlier this year to the World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain National Park in Tasmania. With a couple of months to complete works for the exhibition I'm focused on productive time...trying not to look outside at the garden and glorious sunshine...

A friend and fellow artist Sue Beyer posted a link this morning that showed a number of artist studio set ups. These are a couple from my studio this morning....now I must get back to the painting.

1 comment:

  1. Happy painting Nicola. I just spent the day cleaning my studio and, from some angles, it looks neater than yours. Don't worry it won't last long.

    ReplyDelete