Sunday, November 3, 2013

Opening night and floor talks

Partial view of With or without installed at Redland Art Gallery.

I'm exhausted, but in a good way. It's been a weekend of activity with the exhibition opening of With or without on Friday night and artist floor talks today at Redland Art Gallery. Having an opportunity to speak with viewers of the exhibition and hear their thoughts and comments seems to me to be such an integral part of exhibiting and making artwork. What would the artwork be without a viewer? So I have enjoyed many conversations and savoured the feedback from friends and new acquaintances alike.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow exhibiting artists at Cleveland - Russell Craig and Jo D'Hage - for their kind words and support over the weekend.


1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful exhibition Nicola.You have photographed my favourite wall (the colour reminds me of cyanographs) and I will go back and have another look away from the maddening crowd. Lovely to catch up with you too.

    ReplyDelete