Friday, December 6, 2013

Gold Coast Art Prize 2013


The Gold Coast Art Prize 2013 opens this weekend at the Gold Coast City Gallery. I was very happy when I heard my hand cut paper work 'Resource ecology (Conserve - Develop)' was selected for the finalists exhibition. The art prize, now in its 45th year, showcases contemporary art from across Australia, with 59 finalist works on show in 2013. This year the current director of the Queensland Art Gallery and Gallery of Modern Art, Chris Saines will judge the prize.

This week a friend, Thank you Helena, contacted me to say she had seen my artwork in the Antiques and Art in Queensland magazine, advertising the art prize, a lovely surprise, Thank you GCCG.

The exhibition is on show from 7th December 2013 to 9th February 2014.

2 comments:

  1. oooo well done (and good luck)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ronnie, I'm very happy to have my work in the show.

    ReplyDelete