Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nature waits for no one at Salt Contemporary Art

'In the fabric - Hill End' ©2013 Nicola Moss. Synthetic polymer paint, mono-print, rust stain, natural ochre, frottage, hand cut papers. Framed size 78.5 x 176cm.


As many of my friends would know, I have been missing socially for the past couple of months, being in action in the studio. Making works for my upcoming solo exhibition at Salt Contemporary Art, Queenscliff, Victoria. I have continued working with inspiration from my residency at Hill End last year. It was such an interesting month being there; Hill End has a landscape where the passing of time and cultural heritage are completely evident and interwoven in daily life.
Nature waits for no one features a series of paintings on linen and a selection of new hand cut paper works. I'm looking forward to seeing them up together on the gallery walls. On show from Sunday 29th December to Saturday 11th January 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment