Monday, April 7, 2014

My new look art update


For a few years now I've been emailing an art update to the lovely people who have joined my website mailing list and added their details to my guest book at exhibitions. The update covers my latest news with what's on show, residencies, my studio and projects, along with exhibition invitations.
Over time the mailing list has grown and become a bit harder to keep track of manually, so I made the decision to start 2014 with a new format using Mail Chimp. It seemed like a good time to refresh my mailing list as well and confirm everyone was happy receiving it. If you were on my mailing list hopefully you received my invitation to join again.

The first edition of layers of life @ nicola moss for 2014 went out today. Thank you for all the lovely replies so far. You can read it online here, with options to subscribe for future updates if you like.

Now, I must get back to making.

No comments:

Post a Comment