Sunday, October 18, 2015

Thank you

'Synergy ' installation ©2015 Nicola Moss. Courtesy of the artist and SGAR.

Thank you to everyone who came along to join in the opening and artist talk of 'Synergy' at SGAR. It was lovely to see you and discuss the works.

I began my talk with thanks to many people who have contributed to the exhibition; Firstly the team at Spiro Grace Art Rooms, Paul and Renai, Thank you for hosting the exhibition and for being such enthusiastic supporters of the arts. Thank you Jenna for all your work leading up to the opening. I had a couple of helpers with installation of the exhibition, Thank you Rachael and Lily for your assistance, extra hands and trips up and down the ladder. Thank you Michelle for writing the essay for the Synergy exhibition catalogue, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you to my family and friends for all your support and encouragement, it means a lot to me. And finally Thank you Stephanie Lindquist for joining me in conversation during the artist talk, much appreciated.

Synergy is on show until Saturday 7th November 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment